Thursday 26 February 2015

Channels TV Grants Special Reportage of the Kwalita Water Crisis

On #ChannelsTv tonight.

We came in contact with the pathetic situation of a neglected village right in the middle of FCT. Their children are dying in high numbers. We were humbly offering school support for their kids when the village head told us there won't be need to put the kids in school when the possibility of them dying soon is high.

I felt pain joined with severe sadness. I don't have the money to build borehole for them I have efforts. I started talking to everyone and the media....... What I was told will cost over 2 million to achieve (a news report on a national Tv) came live on air today with no penny paid....
Where there is a will, there is a way.
If there is a man to pray, there is a God to answer.




Special Thanks to #Gloria and her crew for the sacrifice of travelling with my team to that distance. Thanks to #ChannelsTv

What next?
Political office holders' response.




No comments:

Post a Comment