Monday, 12 June 2017
Demographic Dividend and Youth Development Policy
Attending a two day National Pre_Summit Training on Investing in Youth to Harness the Demographic Dividend IN Nigeria.
I raised a strong voice on the Review of the National Youth Policy. With officials from the Federal and States Ministry Of Youth and Sport Development duly on seat, it was a good time to engage them on few questions;
1. Who and who are responsible for the review process of the Youth Policy?
2. What time duration should the review process take?
3. What process should the review exercise be taking?
4. How often should the review exercise be done.
5. What are the tracking indicators to monitor the policy implementation?
6. Who should be held responsible for non performance of the policy?
As usual, we had a lot of inconsistency in the responses.
What are your suggestions?